Sunday, October 28, 2012

Welcome to our blog



 After almost being married two years, Jamir and I have decided that we should keep a record of all the fun stuff going on in our lives.  And when we have kids, no better way to let our relatives see how cute they are as they grow...

To start, we have enjoyed our fall so far.  We went on a Halloween boat ride, picked up a huge bag of walnuts, and carved pumpkins (sorry, I didn't take pics and now they are all moldy). I have started my Christmas crafts already and am excited for the holidays, but not for the snow...ugh. cold. Jamir's bday was on Thursday. I made him cake and lasagna specially requested and then we went to Applebees 2 for 20 deal on Sat. Fun week.
Corn Maze! I stole some to decorate my house with :)












It was sooo Pretty

Before starting my Christmas tree skirt

Finished! A lot of work!

Red Velvet cake made for Jamir's bday
Yarn Wreath with interchangeable felt roses
I picked this grass out of this guy's yard...hope he didn't want it

I like to decorate a lot more now that I have just Jamir to live with





On the Halloween Boat ride on Provo River

Cracking open the walnuts....we will be doing that a long time
Reminds me of when my family would crack pecans for fun...

We are enjoying the nice fall weather and school and work and making life a little more interesting than the normal.  My goal is to try to do this every Sunday for family or whoever wants to stalk us on the internet (jk, please do not stalk us). I'm excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas to post more pictures of family :)