Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I promise I do other things besides crafts, but

this is what I did over the weekend....


This is what I did with all the walnut shells

Dried Fruit garland for my tree!


And this is what I decided to put on my mirror this year. Stockings made by Jenna tm.

And this is what Jamir did....
Homework...all weekend
So I've decided to start insanity round 2 with Sugey! Round one was fun and I felt way better everyday, so no better way to get through the holidays than having a pre-set workout schedule...
Have to warn you, Tanya gets pretty annoying sometimes..


Also, funny story for my siblings who may have met a previous (kinda embarrassing  boyfriend David (we all had them).  We went to Wingers on Sat night and guess who is singing for the restaurant and right next to our table?...yeah.  So we moved and I didn't have to be reminded of how weird he really was...sometimes Provo is too small.

Also, the department of Health Promotion emailed me and said they are not accepting applications until summer now. Great. Change of plans! Anyone have advice about where I should work or do?