Monday, June 6, 2016

Lake of the Woods


Jamir has been busy with homework the past few Saturdays. And he rolled his foot so we haven't done much hiking. Which just means I work on projects Saturday morning while he watches Ben and does his readings.
We meant to go earlier to the lake, but time got away from us. At about 5 we headed out with our canned tuna for dinner and blow up raft. I didn't feel it was worth it. But after relaxing on the water, and seeing the beautiful sunset, it felt great to be outdoors again. Plus Ben was great the whole time. I guess he enjoyed it too.

Just a few catch up photos before the lake;
how I found him after a hot night. He was happily rolling around.

You've seen this picture many times. But I always think it is cute when Manolo snuggles up to him.



Some pics in a cute onesie.



about to fall forward




Lake of the Woods. It's beautiful. Some are phone pics and some dslr. Surprisingly I liked my phone pics better.


Ben loved the raft. He fell asleep to the rocking. I was nervous to take him too far out though.


Jamir practiced his casting. 
my cute view

phone pic. The sunset just got better and better.




Same time of day, I just uped the exposure. Kinda interesting effect.



In the end everyone left so we had the dock to ourselves. (the rest of these are with my phone-awesome right?)



It was breathtaking.