Thursday, December 3, 2020

June 2020 garden takes off, eye surgery, beginning of tree house

one of Smokey's favorite spots

breakfast on the deck

the blueberries!


first cherries off our tree
bells of Ireland. one of my favorite cut flowers

calendula
sunflowers, bachelor's button and random flowers


volunteer colombine from grandma's peonies.




crazy eyes to prepare for lasik.


haircuts and pushups on the deck
first poppy. They were so pretty



a rainstorm. probably the last for a long time






first sunflower of many


Jamir wanted a skylight in the kitchen. It was been great for light in the winter.




Danny is extremely happy that Smokey will stay on his lap (a rare occurrence)


I had to wear glasses for like a month and it was awful! I hated it. Especially when I had to mow the lawn or garden. I was so happy when they went in the trash.


trying out the wheat grinder from Elko with first loaf of bread. Works great and every loaf since then has been a winner.
the tree is defeated!

our house is walking distance to a splash pad which is nice for summer







Jenna's bike trailer
Lucky boys get burger king 







first giant dahlia


garden taking off


the boys loved the peas. peas and blueberries



braided garlic is so pretty.
I loved picking berries while I walked around the yard and munching on them

eye shield to protect after surgery






I love these. Drumstick alliums. Great for bouquets





starting the treehouse


flowers I gave to a friend for watching my chickens
the start of the grapes. we had so so many this year



poor bird flew in through the kitchen window and couldn't get out!




watermelon with dinosaur slippers. life is good.