Sunday, June 16, 2019

Last of April, Easter

Here it is June and I'm blogging two months later. At least it's fun to look back and see how much changes in just two months. 
For Easter this year, I decided to try a week leading up to the Saviour's crucifixion with little scriptures and lessons every day. We made it fun by hiding the scriptures in eggs around the living room for Ben to find (along with a gummy). Ben really enjoyed it and I liked having the pictures hung to picture the sequence of events. Hopefully it will become a tradition. It was simple, and fun so I think it will continue next year. We ended up doing an Easter egg hunt at another's house, but I hope that next year we can utilize our yard and do it at home.

big booger with his eggs

they enjoy selfies



he likes the sun from the skylight


enjoying the mud and sun




santa. also we duct taped the space under the tile because we thought we would paint the tub before we left to Florida. I ended up caulking because we were too pressed for time to do it.


got a new chair from Craiglist. I love it. I was searching for the perfect one. (Easter photos on wall)



rides in the wheelbarrow




I love this crabapple! I will get another one when they go on sale at Lowes at the end of the year

giant bush being removed

Ben enjoying the hose

Manolo and I keeping watch

enjoying the sun




superheroes


perfect spot for Manolo

Easter sequence of pictures up




Danny wouldn't pose, so Ben does.








he likes to crawl in here

Manolo with a lizard...gross

deciding with color to paint the door



teamwork 
exhausted





marker on his face. 

someone was giving away old playground equipment. We are going to make a little outdoor gym

cant help themselves

Manolo gets a lot of love

repainted playhouse. 

they forgot to dye this side of the orange...

getting ready for Florida

Danny is ready!

take a good nap before we go. you are going to need it.