Thursday, July 17, 2014

We Made It!

We made it to Coos Bay! Can I just say I HATE driving? Especially on deserted roads with a trailer strapped to our car. But we made it here and are settling into life here. We like our apartment. I am getting used to the humidity (meaning more mold to clean...yay) and the view is great.

One of my favorite things is running here. It is very hilly and the weather is alway a perfect temperature for it. We've explored several parks but there is so more more I want to do, I can't wait for Jamir to come home so we can do it together :)


Beautiful hydrangeas. Sooo bright colors.

The Medford Temple. Hopefully where we will end up.
All of our possessions. Can we keep it that way?

The new apt. I looove the white couch we found at a thrift store down the street.

Mingus park


A cute kitten that tried to run with us. It was acting like a dog.

The view from the bridge while running one day. Looks pretty grey doesn't it?


And I found this at the thrift store also. I love it! And it was only 5$!