Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fall Time Means...

Corn mazes and pumpkin patches! Yesterday we went to a corn maze in West Jordan.  It was fun and cute! Sadly, the one we went to last year was a little bigger and cheaper, but they decided not to do it this year. But this one was still a good experience.  You know, growing up in Elko had its fun times, but it definitely needed more corn mazes. I think that is why I'm starved to go to so many now.  And pumpkin patches.  But then I remember that nothing grows in Elko, so I can't blame Elkonites for not having them. 

Anywho, today I'm finishing up this post since Jamir is at coming back from the Jazz game.  We went to Wheeler Farm today.  It was really cute and I loved all the photo opportunities. If it were up to me, I would have stayed there all day taking pictures, but since Papa, Mama, Josue, and Kenia Lopez came too, we didn't want to make it too boring for them. I was a little sad that the so called "pumpkin patch" was a hay bale area with pumpkins just sitting on the ground. What! Don't they grow on vines? So we skipped that and just did the tractor wagon ride.  Sadly, this just means I will have to go to a real pumpkin patch until my craving has been satisfied.  But until I take my cute pictures in a pumpkin patch, here are some of the corn maze and today.

This one was fun because they had numbers to find with questions to answer at each one.



Us in 50 years





We got up earl to volunteer to help with the scout climbing activity.  The drive to Heber was beautiful! So many colors on the trees and the sky was wonderful.  The scouts were so cute.  They aren't the stinky young men we have. They totally listened and didn't sing Justin Bieber songs, thank goodness!










Wagon Ride