Monday, October 21, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

My craving has been satisfied at least for now.  This was Jamir and I's first time at a real pumpkin patch! It was at the Red Barn in Santiquin.  It was really cute. You take a tractor ride out to it though the orchard.  They had a little maze made of crates and slides and sandboxes for the kids.  Honestly, sometimes I feel a little silly doing these things without a kid with me as an excuse, but then I have to think of it as "romantic" right? Jamir was totally fine going down the slide :).  Anyways, I always love going to the barn with all the cutesy stuff. We bought some overpriced apple juice and it is GOOD.

After as with tradition, we carved the pumpkins. I've never had fresh pumpkins before (as in not from the store). They are going to make some amazing pumpkin pie!

En espa~nol!
Hoy fuimos a un jardin de calabazas que esta en una de las granjas al sur de Provo. Nos llevaron al jardin de calabazas en un tractor de granja. Escogimos una calabaza cada uno y las decoramos. Amy va a hacer pay de calabaza con las calabazas que decoramos una vez que termine la teporada de halloween.

Us stopping to see the beautiful leaves

The crate maze
Estamos en un laberinto hecho de cajas


Yes, I am wearing my super awesome poncho from Mexico. 




I'm glad we have a pic of this couch.  Then we can look back and remember how amazing gorgeous our first couch was ;)

You can guess which one is Jamir's
Yo hize el simbolo de Batman.