Sunday, July 27, 2014

Arago State Park and other things

We are in the third week of being here! It is starting to feel more like home. We have visited Arago Beach a couple times this week. We went on Monday to grill some veggies and then I really wanted to see me some star fish so we came back a different day when the tide was low. Unfortunately I did not find them, but we saw a lot of hermit crabs. 

View from our window.
I know this makes me a cat lady, but I really want one. We have at least 3 that hang out in our parking lot all the time so this makes it better.


It's always colder than I think it's going to be.







Looking at tide pools


Lots of Sea lions.



 I've wanted to make strawberry pie since I got Grandma's recipe in Elko. It only seemed fitting since we live in a place so abundant in berries.