Sunday, October 26, 2014

Feliz Cumple Jamirito!

Jamir's birthday was on Saturday. He turned 26, so here are 26 things I love about him!

1. He supports me in whatever I want to do
2. He runs with me
3. He works hard to provide
4. He introduces me to new things and places
5. He helps me learn Spanish
6. He is always striving to be a better person
7. He loves helping and serving people
8. He loves the gospel
9. He washes the dishes when I feel too tired
10. He says he will get me a cat (when we get a house :) even though he hates them
11. He forces me to learn new technology
12. He is a good listener
13. He is the goofiest person when no one is around
14. He loves Batman and wants to save Gotham...I mean Mexico
15. He loves the young men and they love him
16. He loves the outdoors, rock climbing, anything extreme.
17. He encourages me to play more music, do more art and increase my talents
18. He values education and will get more
19. He loves to play with kids (and it is so cute)
20. He knows how to cheer me up when I feel down
21. He is always the optimistic one
22. He is calm when we have emergencies
23. He leads our family in scripture study and prayer
24. He makes awesome enchiladas and salsa
25. He is thrifty like me
26. He is my best friend!


Jamir's family came to visit. Unfortunately, the weather was horrible. The worst is has been so far and a lot of things we wanted to do we weren't able to, but we still were able to open presents, have cake and enjoy some family time.
The cake. It was fun to make.




Some birthday pizza

Jamir was so cute helping Oliver play Uno