Friday, October 17, 2014

La Boda

This was my first time attending a fancy Mexican wedding. It was fun for me to pretend I was at prom and get to go with my best friend :) We had to get ready really fast before heading over for some pictures. It was so fancy. They had servers to a three course meal, a live band, photo booth, fancy flowers, decorations...it was quite the event. We had fun dancing and being goofy with Jamir's family. We only stayed until 2 am, but the wedding was supposed to go to 4 complete with pozole and chilaquiles for breakfast.

Photo booth. Such a cute idea.

Sandy, the bride, with Sarahi 


The padres

Israel being goofy

They had these cute signs everywhere.

They gave out flip flops to not kill the feet while dancing. I lasted about 10 mins before I put mine on.

Fun night.