Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Just some pics from the weekend

We were able to meet Choco and Maren to watch "Meet the Mormons" in Florence (about an hr away) on Saturday. I really enjoyed it. I loved the contrasting stories. The one I loved most was about a single mother who joined the church after having a hard past of drugs and getting pregnant as a teen. I love how the church can change people's lives. I don't care if you believe the doctrine, but anyone can see that the church makes your life better. 

There are about two attractions in Florence (I think it is a retired town) and we decided to check one of them out. It is the Darlingtonia Natural Site. They are bug eating plants similar to venus fly traps. It was nice to walk around even though it is getting chilly here.







The light was pretty so we decided to stop and take a pic of our bridge before going home.