Friday, February 12, 2016

Ben at one month

Our Benji has hit a growth spurt. He weighs a whopping 7 lbs now! But he does look bigger. Sometimes while Im feeding him I look down and realize his little body is bigger.
The month has gone by so fast! And also very slow. It feels like forever that we were at the birthing center. I get so excited thinking about Ben's milestones coming up, but then I don't want him to change from the sweet little baby he is now. Yesterday I was giving him a bath and saw little baby hairs in the sink. I was sad to see them go, but also excited to see what his hair will turn into.

At one month Ben loves:
His swing and vibrator chair
When his Dad reads to him in Spanish
Riding in the car
Getting oiled up after baths
Sleeping on our chests
Looking at mirrors and windows

He really is a good baby. He only ever cries when hungry. Other than that he sticks pretty well to his sleeping schedule and tolerates his Dad's (overly enthusiastic) affectionate kisses.





chowing down on that pacifier


fell asleep during tummy time as usual


loves baths...as long at he is comfortable :)






much too big clothes..but easier for mom to change




we found out he loves the swing. Out in seconds when we put him in it.


most of the time he is like this on me or Jamir


first walk with just me and him around the neighborhood



and "official" 1 month photos!