Thursday, January 4, 2018

Thanksgiving and Catch up

 We have internet again! We found a better deal with another company that had previously said they could not service our house. But now we have it and it should be here to stay. Hopefully that means more consistent blogging now. 

Here is some catch up of Thanksgiving. We headed to Elko so we could cut our tree and see Janessa and Cam since we wouldn't be seeing them for Christmas. Ben is great in his carseat, but not great at being in places he does not know. So it took him a while to warm up to everyone and he still is a mama's boy. That has to change once little brother comes!
I made a turkey hat...but it was too small and I didn't feel like finishing the ear flaps. But he still thought it was fun




He prefers his Buzz Lightyear hat. He wont take it off.


mad because we want him to come out. He loves the bike.


getting into trouble

one of those is not a stuffed animal...



cut down a branch from out tree. It's a messy tree and the neighbors don't like it...but I like the shade.

rare capture of Ben snuggling with Jamir. He usually wont.



My peg doll nativity unpainted. I also didn't finish this craft. But what I did do turned out cute. Something for next year. And Ben really like to play with it.

turkey trot in our stake.


eating lots of cake at the ward Thanksgiving dinner


loves to play with Charlie Brown

We also let the quails go. There were only 3 left of the 7. Two died in the cage, one escaped and I can't remember what happened to the last one. They weren't laying anymore and we knew we were going to be gone for Christmas too. So we let them out. They lived for about an hour and then I saw feathers all over the yard. I don't know what happened, but I was glad I didn't see.


on the way to Elko.

one morning, sleeping on Papa

at the Lamoille Turkey Trot. Ben discovered he likes cheetos


sharing

wrapping our tree to fit in the Prius


decorating Mom and Dad's tree




back home. Ben is getting so tall now! 


always sleeps with a car

getting the tree ready to put up



it's up! and the mess around it



Ben loves bike rides. He never complains when it's really cold. I thought he looked like Randy all bundled up


rearranging things

He thought he was pretty funny



Saying, "oh no!" after he broke an ornament. I tried putting a few up from my Hallmark ones...and he found them and broke two.

every store needs carts like this!


having a burning party. We tend to keep wood around too long thinking we will use it for projects...and it piles up. So we burned it.




putting up lights