Friday, August 12, 2016

7 months!

What to say about his guy. He is so smiley especially with other people. He has gotten so mobile now. He follows us crawling from room to room. He pulls himself up to a stand quite a lot. It makes watching him difficult. He is getting two bottom teeth (that I feel with my thumb when I give him finger food). He is eating more solids and at times seems to prefer them to milk. 
He has gotten more clingy with me, often pulling on my leg or climbing on me when I'm sitting. But he goes with his Papa just fine. He likes to look at books (not for very long) and listen to music. He falls asleep by himself most nights and sleeps great! (and we are so thankful). He gets compliments a lot on his big bright eyes and long hair, and he doesn't mind one bit.


These pics are from earlier this week, but I loved the whale outfit and couldn't wait.












posing
From today

spitting up








 And then from a couple days ago when we picked a bunch of apples



loves Manolo