Monday, December 12, 2016

Meeting Santa and Christmas tree

I'm just catching up on all the pictures because we have been so busy. I wish Christmas time has less parties. I understand that it is fun to do, but we are always out and I would rather be in on the evenings relaxing under our tree. We had our ward party Saturday and I performed in the Stake Christmas concert Saturday and Sunday. And on top of mutual, rehearsals, visiting people, temple night, work parties, relief society dinners, and practicing for MORE performances...I get a little burnt out. Ben is a trooper to come along with us every night, but poor boy is a little sick today. Why does Christmas have to be so full of busyness? Anyway, I shouldn't complain. Events are fun to do, I just would like it to be more simple. 
Anyway, here are some pictures of December so far. Ben has liked pulling the ornaments off the tree, but he has done a pretty good job of leaving it alone. I love watching his expression when he sees something light up. 

drinking from the bath water


yogurt face

monster pjs. and I love his hat

helping dad with the yard work


lining up to see Santa

Ben said he wanted a basket ball. Don't tell him we already have one.






Playing in the snow. I know he needs better gear...but it hardly snows here...maybe I'll buy him some snow pants next year when we can drive to the mountains to sled.






our backyard view

in front of the tree





look at that face.