Wednesday, November 6, 2019

September: Finishing the bathroom

We really pushed to finish the bathroom. September is officially the month where we have lived here for one year. So it seemed necessary that we finally finish the master bath. I can't believe we have lived with just one for so long! But it is so nice to have it finished.  And it's nice to have the mess gone.


prepped for tiling

building the wall for the closet




beautiful heirloom tomatoes

Ben has been excited for Halloween since September



Huge tomato!




Halloween house we made

He likes to be tied up


boxes are so fun




all grouted. It was so great to finally take a shower in a walk in nice shower that you did yourself!

found this mirror on craigslist


playing in the mud




clothes start coming off


the closet wall. and the mess


the old closet. Coming down


family picnic at the park

volunteer petunia

apple pie for the cultural night

painted, but still have to get rid of popcorn ceiling



and house pictures, one year later









I love this tree!

And my mums I planted last year were so pretty!






picking corn 


grapes

My indian corn I grew. It is now used as decorations for Thanksgiving


Barn door up. Still have to finish painting



painted Halloween house

giant sunflower seed head


I also love this hardy hibiscus 



We put up Halloween early. Ben was soooo excited












I painted the tub. It looks so much better. And so far no sign of wear

the front one year later



planting a fall garden


The start of leveling this side of the yard