Wednesday, November 6, 2019

July update in November

Here I am, way behind again. But I'm going to catch up from this Summer! July was a fun, busy month. We had Jenna and kids visit us! We went to splash pads, swimming holes and rafted! We had a lot of fun and are grateful they came all that way to visit us. The garden grew a lot and we started getting some produce! 

Ice cubes on the deck was a great way to entertain themselves



I think one of the first zinnias

they all look really excited

blackberries coming into season

Bear Creek park after it's remodel



Central point splash pad





Ashland swimming hole















they were all exhausted

Smokey got a lot of attention

Jacksonville City park





rafting













good bye picture 




the pumpkin that grew from a pot and wrapped around the Japanese maple

It really took off!












figs from out tree





Danny loves Smokey!

I don't normally let Smokey do this. Actually, he is really good about not getting on the counters

The floor finished



Over the summer I would have several versions of how I wanted the back yard to be. It's still evolving

Outside dinner

Ben took this without us knowing

the boys and I waiting for Jamir to get out of the temple 



The grounds have orange raspberries as a ground cover. Something to add to my garden



Waiting for church to start. Jamir had an early meeting and we went with him



My first bouquet of the season. I love being able to pick flowers from the yard





Finished window with shutters




Benji working with papa

first baby pumpkins. Next year I want to grow more varieties!


Ben fell asleep during his haircut


Blackberries!


I wonder if the same person cut their hair?