Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day

Last day before I have to go back to work :( I've gotten used to the vacation and now it will be hard to go back, but it will be good to get a routine again (not to mention make some money).  But we made the most of today by rock climbing, volunteering at the MTC, eating at Smash burgers, and watching Pacific Rim (I am a good wife and saw it just for Jamir. ;)


It doesn't look that tall, but it gets pretty scary up there


I'm not as good as Jamir. I couldn't do this one to the top.
Jamir's early birthday present so we could go climb today

Volunteering was a great experience. I kept thinking of Cam and how sincere and cute those 18 year old boys were.  There was a really strong spirit there; it was almost overwhelming.  I can see now why people will listen to them. I was impressed by one of the lessons about just having faith.  They are so pure and so strait forward in their faith. I have a lot to learn from them.