Sunday, September 29, 2013

GOOOO Cougars!/ Vamos Cougars!

Happy Fall! This week has really felt like fall with the weather being cold. I am not ready for the snow yet, even though it is already on the mountains. Mom and Dad came Friday night to see the football game. In true Steflik tradition, we stood on the corner and got free tickets.  The game was not too popular, so we were even able to sit pretty close to the field!  I hate to admit this, but this was our first time actually going to the game in person while at BYU as a couple...I know, I have my excuses.  It was pretty cold, but fun.  I'm glad we won even after the turnovers. 

On Saturday we spent most of the day with the padres going to the temple, car show, and Olive Garden.  I was happy to send a crapload of stuff home that we wont be able to take with us. I'm excited that Jamir has already had an interview! It looks pretty promising, but we are keeping our options open. Can't wait to find out where we will end up!

Feliz oto~no! Esta semana se sintio como oto~no no el frio que hizo. No estamos listos para la nieve aunque ya se ve en la cima de las monta~nas. Mis suegros vinieron el viernes para ver el juego de BYU. Ha sido una tradicion de mis suegros por muchas temporadas el pedir boletos en una de las esquinas del campus. El juego no fue el mas importante de la temporaday por eso conseguimos buenos lugares. Es triste admitir que este es el primer juego al que hemos asistido desde que nos casamos.  Estuvo frio. BYU gano auque cometio algunos errores.
El Sabado pasamos casi todo el dia con mis suegros, fuimos al templo y a un show de carros y a comer. Ya empezamos a prepararnos para mudarnos en enero, Amy le dio a sus papas algunas cosas que ya no vamoa ocupar para que se las llevaran a su casa en elko. Esta semana fue la feria de empleos en BYU y tuve la oportunidad de entrevistar con una compa~nia que se ve muy prometedora.  Estamos animados de que me confirmen si consegui un trabajo o no. 


My windowsill. I love fall colors.

My Dad's sign. "free or cheap" is the way to go.