Sunday, September 28, 2014

Mahaffy Ranch

We picked out our pumpkins early this year since October is going to be busy with our trip to Monterrey. I love fall. This was the best pumpkin patch we have been to yet. The pumpkins were huge! And we had a good pick since it is early still. We also did a small corn maze and saw some baby animals. They had a corn gun, but we will save it for next time :)

We are starting to really feel like part of the community here. We both have callings, I have a job. I forget how small it is all the time. It reminds me of Elko a lot. Which is ok. I think when we move on to Medford, we will really miss it and our new friends. We have had Sunday dinner with members in our ward or people from work more often than not. We are really happy in this time of our lives, and really grateful to be where we are.



Jamir the little boy with his wagon



Baby pigs. Too bad they were sleeping and wouldn't come out




I've never seen corn so tall. Everything grows better in Oregon