Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentines Day!

Disclaimer: This post is very cheesy and lovey-dovey. Read at your own risk.

We had a lovely Valentine's Saturday. We started off with pumpkin waffles, blackberry syrup with strawberries and whipped cream-a tradition since Jamir bought me a waffle maker the first year we were married. Jamir then patiently took pictures with me near Golden and Silver Falls. I really would like to get better at photography and I'm happy Jamir is willing to do all the poses with me and goof around. We then hiked to the falls (we visited them in August) hoping to rappel. Unfortunately, they were twice the size than in summer so it was too wet to do any rappelling. But they were beautiful, and we had a nice hike as always. 
We finished off the day with traditional heart shaped pizza and reading our "Reasons I love you" hearts. Our life is not perfect, but days like yesterday come pretty close. I'm so happy I got a good one!


Atencion: Este post es muy cursi y romantico. Leer bajo su propio riesgo.

Tuvimos un bonito Sabado de St Valentin. Empezamos con waffles, jarabe de zarsamora con fresas y crema batida-una tradicion desde que Jamir me compro una "wafflera" el primer a~no de casados. Despues, Jamir pacientemente tomo fotografias conmigo cerca de Las Cascadas de Oro y Plata. Quiero mejorar en fotografia y estoy feliz Jamir esta dispuesto a hacer todas las poses conmigo y juguetear. Despues fuimos a las cascadas queriendo rappellear. Desafortunadamente estaban muy altas y no pudimos. Pero, estaban muy hermosas y tuvimos un buen caminata como siempre.
Terminamos el dia con la tradicional pizza en forma de corazon y leyendo nuestras "Razones por las que Te Amo" en forma de corazones. Nuestra vide no es perfecta, pero dias como ayer casi los son. Estoy feliz que tengo uno bueno.  


Jamir prepared the breakfast.
It deserved a close up. So good.
Preparing for the shoot. Unfortunately, the balloons floated away before we got any good pics. :)


Up in the tree. Oh well. Next time.
Chocolate cupcakes and raspberries! 

I love this picture of Jamir.


The balloons floated away because we got caught up enjoying our cupcakes.



Goofing off while the timer is still going

Jamir found a ladybug friend.

Favorite.


Silver falls. Sorry there is a big bush in the way.

Golden falls.

Jamir surprised me with a lime tree! He kept it at his work, so I wouldn't find it.

Our "Reasons I Love You"
And this big goof of a husband singing karaoke.