Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring is here!!!

This post is mostly pictures of what we have been doing around here. I am in love with the climate of the Rouge Valley. The blossoms are all out and it's slowly getting warmer. I'm excited to take Ben out more often to enjoy the warmer weather, but for now we snuggle inside while it rains outside.

Last time he wore his nb sweater that he loves :(

A couple Saturdays ago we worked in the yard. It was fun for me to discover what the previous owners had planted. I cleaned out the roses and found more iris bulbs and Jamir mowed and pruned things. We are excited to landscape it more!
Manolo babysitting while we work outside.

Rose bed before I cleaned it up


Manolo "helping"


And one for him because the poor guy lost his manhood a few weeks ago. He's taking it well, but not any less needy or annoying than he usually is.

Manolo loves Benji. I can't wait until Ben can chase him and play. Manolo tolerates little kids really well.



Can't resist elbow patches.



looking like a monkey himself.

Baby wearing. who needs carriers?

We went to Lithia Park in Ashland last Sat. It was a cold rainy day, but I was dying to get out and see the flowers. Ashland is kind of like Park City. Very touristy and cute. And the park has a lot to see that we didn't get to. Apparently it has a reservoir you can swim in (summer list!)
Saturday morning showers...And Manolo always has to be by Ben

Walking behind all the shops along the river

Our next Mexico trip hopefully! Pretty cool they are sister cities.

Duck pond in park


Unfortunately we are out of focus, but the pretty blossoms behind us are!







The Easter bunny came early


Entrance to Japanese garden

cool fountain

And now random phone pics...
Another favorite outfit. Orange vest with fox onesie

One of the first times he smiled


Sucking his thumb for the second time.


Looking up at me with his cute eyes

Pulling his toy to suck on it

Jamir wanted to feel what it was like to for me while I was pregnant

Benji didn't mind

Reaching for the snail. He did a good job of hitting it.

Manolo helping as usual

Love to play with my Benji

Our dinosaur. Morning smiles

Again Manolo has to be next to him.

and our street just to show the blossoms! I love where we live.