Thursday, March 31, 2016

A post by pictures

I never know what to do with all the random photos I take (pretty much every day) with my phone. I want them all in one place for organized sake so here is a post by pictures.

Happy to see Dad after getting shots

first time using the bumbo..he seems to like it


big smiles for lunch



Manolo seems to like the grabbing from Ben


fluffy hair after bath

St Patrick's meal



All cuddled with Manolo

Sucking that thumb again...he still has trouble keeping his hand still.


Roses all green and neighbor's new fence

Ben has recently loved trying to stand. He looks so proud of himself


drooly face



this is the face after sleeping 8 hours!!! we were both happy


table we grew up with before finishing it.


finished! Only took me 6 months
winky wednesday. my plan was to take a pic a day in his "days of the week" onesies.
this was as far as I got. "toothy thursday"