Friday, March 10, 2017

Valentine's, first band aid, snow, piñata, shenanigans with Manolo

The first couple of pictures are catch up from before Cam's wedding. We had our traditional Valentine's pizza and watched return to me. 
Always holding a spoon/knife (plastic)

Again with the spoon

The most comfortable way to watch movies

Wet bum


Smoothie face

Another spoon on Manolo

Old Navy gumball machine. Ben loves running around stores :/

Had a date eating pizza and watching the sun set at the veterans cemetery

Someone stole my phone


Valentine's cake




We go separate than Jamir to church because of meetings. So I needed a selfie of my buddy


Pasta face






Figured out how to climb


First band aid. He stuck one of the horse chestnuts in the little grill outside and slammed the top on his thumb. The funny thing was he didn't cry much and then I noticed blood everywhere.


Sooo tired



Manolo came and sat on Ben like this. No posing involved. But really Manolo is the best

Mom when will it stop snowing? 



Not happy about his nap

Starting the piñata




Manolo likes to be everywhere Ben is





Exploring the yard. Excited to work on it


He's too comfortable


This morning as I pulled weeds after my run. It's been warm so Ben joined me with his cookie breakfast


It's supposed to get in the 70s this week! Yay!