Friday, March 24, 2017

Ben and Manolo in the back yard

I haven't been getting out my camera in a while. I think I just have been working on other projects and don't want to take the time to edit and such. But the whole reason I got it was for quality photos of our family, so I am challenging myself to use it more for us instead of business. 

Anyway, here are some pictures of Ben outside taken maybe two weeks ago. We've had some very mixed weather days, but when it is sunny(or not), we go outside!
Before church. Jamir combed his hair, but can't keep the sides down. Ben likes to climb into chairs now.


excited as usual to be outside

Manolo is easier to take pictures of






It was so hard to get him to look at me! that flower pot and fork were way more interesting




Sunny bright day!





sticks and mud are the best. that black blob is Manolo









As Jamir calls it, "the Steflik beak" referring to his mouth.