Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th!

This week has been so fun.  We went to 7 peaks almost everyday and got to enjoy the 4th BBQing and going to the Stadium of Fire.  It was really relaxing and fun. I've always wanted to do it before we leave Provo, and this year was Carly Ray Jepsen and Kelly Clarkson so it was worth it.  Things have been really great.  I like working and providing for Jamir so he can do his internship and ultimately get a good job. And I am loving not having homework. Life is good. 
Loving 7 Peaks
4th of July Parade
Our favorite float, with Captain Hook
BBQ with Hamburgers.  Mango and Josue came, forgot to get a pic. I love that puppy!






Can you guess what those are?
Those are dancers. They danced to "I'm walking on Sunshine"The effect was awesome!


Carly Ray Jepsen. Everyone went crazy when she sang "Call Me Maybe"
Everyone turned on the flash on their phones. It looked like a bunch of fireflies throughout the stadium. REALLY cool

Yup, that is Kelly Clarkson. My zoom is amazing :) She has a GREAT voice. It sounded just like her recordings and was really powerful




Kissing pic in front of fireworks. Next time we will try for a better one :)

And...it rained and stormed like crazy today! My poor tomato plant is now broken. It was  like a vine growing up our window well and now is a bush :(