Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tubing Provo River...Check!

We went tubing yesterday down Provo river. So fun! Jamir was like a little boy, he was so excited.  He fell in twice (his own doing, I had to hold the camera, so not gonna happen for me), and I saw an otter and a baby bat sitting on a rock. It was so beautiful because it rained just a little so the colors were vibrant. I don't know why we haven't gone before, it was so worth it!

Creepy Gorilla at tube rental place

Ready to go!

We tied our tubes together with a rope so we wouldn't get separated. Jamir had way too much fun trying to spin us.



After the first time he fell in.  Look how happy he is after falling in icy water!

Beautiful scenery.

Finished! Jamir wanted to keep going another 2 hours, but I was ok with being done.
 After tubing we went rock climbing again. We both did a lot better than last week. I almost did double the climbs as last time and one really hard one (for me). Jamir is getting better at the more difficult climbs.
Sadly, while editing, my computer freaked out and deleted the good rock climbing pic, but this is a battle scar during the harder climb.
And later we took some pics. Again, it was bad day for pictures because our camera had low battery and we didn't have time to take very many, but these are a few of the ones we took.

Always wanted a pic on this bridge, but I was really hard to do since I had ten seconds to run to where we were.  I plan on taking more when we have more time and battery. Maybe in the fall.