Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Harry!

I don't know why, but I have thought about Harry Potter's birthday all month. I guess I was feeling a little nostalgic with having my car from high school back and seeing Cam's graduation. It reminds me of good memories of when I was a kid, so I was thinking about Harry Potter and how it was a big part of my child life. Also, it is an AWESOME book. That is one thing I will not part with when we move. I want to have those books in my library so our kids can read them. Not only do they have amazing writing and a deep story line, but they also teach good values, like doing what is right no matter how hard. I don't care how nerdy it is, Harry Potter is my favorite book.

Anyways, thought we would commemorate by drinking "butter beer" and having fish and chips (cream soda and frozen fish sticks...aren't we awesome?)