Friday, December 27, 2013

Making the Best of Winter

For our Christmas present, Uncle Phil took us ice fishing. It was great for Jamir to improve his skills for scouting. I caught two fish and Jamir caught one (but his was the biggest :) Phil gave us a picture frame for our big fish picture because now we are master fishermen and have a pic of our fish! 

Learning to drill the hole.

Worming the hook.


They weren't biting at first...so waiting was the hardest part.

The first fish caught by Phil.

I won't touch the fish. I can't handle it :)


We had some fun riding the 4 wheeler.


Back in Provo. We took these on the first day of snow...I was excited, now not so much.

We went with the Lopez family snow tubing in Midway.


I've never been a fan of snow, but might as well have fun with it while it lasts right?