Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sacramento

We have been doing a lot of driving lately. We got to go to Sacramento for an interview for Jamir (vacation for me) and see the city a little bit. It is beautiful (and warm) there. I love all the trees and plants covering the streets. We were able to visit the temple, and spend some time down town at the parks, old town, and the capitol. 

Hemos estado manenjado mucho ultimamente. El Lunes y Martes estuvimos en Sacramento California fuimos a Sacramento por una entrevista de trabajo que tuve. A Amy le gusto mucho los arboles y el clima, esta caliente en Sacramento en comparacion a Elko y Provo.  Visitamos el templo, el centro de la ciudad, el edificio de gobieno y un parque.




The only downside is driving in downtown...next time we will take the bus.

The beautiful capitol. The tree to my left is a sweet orange and it smelled soo good.


I was really excited about the poppys. I can't wait to grow a garden!



I loved how tall the pines were. Reminded me of Fl, although I think they are taller here!
By the way, the interview went well, so fingers crossed!