Monday, April 4, 2016

Orchard Photos

Last year we came to Medford at the end of April. The blossoms were already gone by the time we got here. I have been waiting a whole year to take these photos...checking every couple of days this month on the pear orchards. Finally they bloomed just in time for Conference weekend! Last year I didn't even think we would have Ben with us and now we are taking my long awaited photos with my baby. It was an uplifting weekend finished off with some carne asada on our deck.




Ben loves to stand, but didn't feel like it for photos. Guess that's how it goes.


Ben checking out the blooms

Somehow miraculously we are all smiling at the camera. Thank you Benji.






Hippo and Monkey make a great outfit.

Love my boy.



Poor boy was tired. Already falling asleep before we were done.


Piano bench being finished on the deck


Our tree's leaves are coming out. It will bloom soon!

Yummy dinner