Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December 2019, Decorations, Grandma B's funeral, new flooring in basement

Boy's new Christmas outfits





Chicken run progress



Christmas village
goofy cat









We love love our fireplace. Every night there has to be a fire.




Box from Grandma and pa. 












lots of birds in the yard!



Our room has improved quite a bit. It's good to see how it was
Before the run was finished, I had to close the chicken's up. I enjoyed seeing the tree through the window 

walks with the boys. This street has great lights




Grandma B. I would like to do a separate post for her.






Danny is an expert at the pouty face


Ready for Christmas


These gingerbread cookies were so good.


Christmas morning breakfast. Ben's new costume




New quilt for bed and rug
Homemade raviolis!




Flooring for basement. We hauled it from Grants Pass but it was a good deal.
I think this is al pastor


All installed!
I loved grilling on the deck on New Year's eve.