Sunday, August 11, 2013

Croquet and Petting Zoo

Friday we had a BBQ with the Lopez family. We had it at our house since we have a grassy area and a pool to play in...but unfortunately it rained like crazy so we didn't swim.  It was so windy that before I left work, several houses around us lost power.  We were still able to have the grill outside while eating inside the clubhouse at our condos. After, the weather cleared and we played croquet.




Saturday, there was a county fair in South Jordan. I just really wanted to see the animals. It reminded me of Elko's fair although just a little bigger. We took Jamir's mom. I don't think anyone is as excited to pet goats as me, but it was still fun. After, Mama Lopez took us to Chuck-A-Rama and shopping. Nice day.

Llama!

Oh you know, just a goat chilling on a tortoise


Pony! They were so funny once they find out you have food.



Baby pigs! So cute


That is a baby camel. I've never been this close to one before.