Sunday, August 18, 2013

Jamir Graduated!...

Almost. Still one more semester to go, but we can't wait! It's one of those life changing periods where everything changes and a new chapter is opened. Don't get me wrong. I probably will miss Provo. I've gotten used to our ward and I really will miss my Sunbeams. I feel like they are my own kids sometimes. And my job is going good and our apartment is just right for us. I also forget how beautiful Utah is and sometimes wonder what would happen if we did stay here, but then I think about where I want to go and explore and I can't wait to leave. 4 months!

Yesterday I spent the evening going through all of our stuff and getting rid of it while Jamir prepared his talk.  We do have a lot of stuff surprisingly, but I'm cutting it down slowly. DI will have a lot of books and clothes to sell. Anyways, it was really refreshing to let things go.

On Thursday and Friday we spent most of the day going to Jamir's graduation stuff. I am going to have to exercise a lot this week to work off all the eating out.  I'm glad he walked and we celebrated. Nice to have the closure.













Engineering building. I've always thought it funny that it is also the ugliest one on campus because it has no windows and brick hallways.

 After the ceremony, we took a walk around the BYU path (since it is always pretty) and ate lunch at the Clyde. And to enjoy Utah a little more we drove the Squaw Peak route to Hobble Creek after. I do not recommend this unless you have a 4 wheeler or jeep. Our Nissan Pathfinder made it ok, but it was pretty scary at times since there were giant rocks all over the path. But it was amazingly beautiful.




It was beautiful! There were butterflies all over the place.

We couldn't enjoy the scenery without a flat tire, now could we?

Jamir said I had to put this on here. Notice the textbook helping the jack. He said he is finally putting his books to good use.