Saturday, August 10, 2013

Boondocks

We had our date night on Wed this week because we knew we were doing things with Jamir's family this Friday.  Jamir's work gave us tickets to Boondocks! And the best part was they were unlimited everything and FREE! That's my kind of fun. They even came with a free sunday. They had laser tag, go carts, batting cage, 4D theater, arcade, flight simulation, and mini golf. It was really fun! We went to Gloria's Little Italy before and had the whole restaurant to ourselves. We had gotten a groupon to make the price worth it. It was actually really good because they use the "real" Italian cheese. I got butternut squash soup as a starter and it was delicious! It makes me excited for fall....but I'm not ready for summer to be over quite yet.

The beginning of mini golf. It was 10000X better than the 7 peaks one. No peeling green and the holes dont eat your balls




Thought the roses were really pretty.

So this lizard is supposed to blow fire when you make it straight on...and Jamir missed.

And me too.

Go carts, Jamir thinks of it as a competition, while I just like to ride.

I actually really like the batting cages. Its kinda addicting.

This was also addicting. Shooting the western themed characters


Thought this cat was funny. When I use the flash on my camera, all of the characters lighted up or moved...funny.