Sunday, August 18, 2013

Natural Water Slide

When I first came to BYU I had an awesome bishop who would take the ward hiking every Saturday. Some places he took us were beautiful, and I wish I would have paid more attention so we could have done them. But I do remember the sliding rock in Alpine. You just hike a mile up to it and you can actually slide down it without hurting your rear. Its been on my bucket list to do with Jamir ever since and we finally did.

Like I said, Utah is beautiful.

The water kinda shocks you because it is so cold. Felt really good though after hiking in the hot sun




Jamir dared me to get in up to my waist and sit down. 

And to prove his manhood, he had to do it too.

After we went to the Purple Turtle. Weirdly, its something I also always wanted to do. It was pretty good. Huge hamburgers for a good price. 
It started storming so we went home and enjoyed being dry and warm. I love summer thunderstorms.